The Product team at Alpaca is looking for a Product Manager to define and drive new product initiatives and manage a portfolio of existing products. In this role you will own the product and articulate unmet customer’s needs. The product management team at Alpaca is a small group of people with an intelligent and innovative mindset.
The Product team is 100% distributed and remote. This role will report directly to the CPO.
Things You Get To Do:
- Understand the users and customers by listening to their stories and shape it into the product.
- Analyze market and business opportunities and define objectives and success criteria.
- Deliver the clarity of the product to ensure the teams build the right product in the right priority.
- Drive product roadmaps, plans, and deliver quality products.
- Understand the constraints and flexibility of the financial business and think out of the box.
- Own end-to-end product lifecycle, from ideation to go-to-market, and ensure the product delivers the intended values.
- Report quantified progress and values that products deliver to the right stakeholders including executive leadership.
Who You Are (Must-Haves):
- Excited about what Alpaca is building!
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent 5+ years of experience in Product Management, Engineering, Consulting, and/or starting a start-up
- Demonstrated interest/experience in FinTech and relevant financial services/capital markets, especially trading realm
- Strong communication skills and highly collaborative working with teams virtually
- Business acumen to understand trade-offs between stakeholders and technology feasibility with time & budget constraints
- Core hours follow US market hours: 9-5 eastern time
Who You Might Be (Nice-to-Haves):
- Experience and background working on and developing core trading products is a plus
- Technical background working with APIs