We help businesses take advantage of modern AI technologies. We are developing neural search solutions that allow everyone to use state-of-the-art neural network encoders at the production scale. At the same time, we help companies to integrate our technology into their infrastructure. Our flagship product is the open-source Vector Database: https://github.com/qdrant/qdrant
Among the technical challenges, we are facing is the implementation of our cloud infrastructure to serve our engine as a scalable cloud API solution. We are looking for a Growth Engineer to make our solutions even more attractive for the developers.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and implement growth opportunities.
- Develop and maintain scalable, high-performance systems using Python and TypeScript.
- Implement and analyze A/B tests using experiment tools to optimize user experiences.
- Utilize data analytics to identify user behavior patterns and drive data-driven decision-making.
- Work closely with growth marketing to ensure a seamless and user-centric experience.
- Identify and implement innovative growth hacking techniques to drive user acquisition and retention.
- Continuously optimize user acquisition channels through experimentation and analysis.
- Strong proficiency in Python and TypeScript.
- Experience with experiment tools for designing, implementing, and analyzing A/B tests.
- Deep understanding of web technologies, front-end, and back-end development.
- Familiarity with data analytics tools and the ability to derive actionable insights.
- A user-centric mindset with a focus on delivering exceptional user experiences.
- Proven track record of implementing growth strategies and achieving key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively in cross-functional teams.
- Passion for staying updated on industry trends and emerging technologies.
- Previous experience in growth engineering roles.
- Familiarity with react, material-ui fast-api
- Working in a passionate international team
- Competitive salary plus perks
- Flexible working hours
- Company events
- Choose any hardware
- Remote first/home office
- Relocation option