We are looking to add another excellent member to our amazing developer advocate team. Come join us in engaging with our developer community, driving user growth, and advocating for our open-source vector search database. You will be interacting with developers, partners, and users to understand their needs, communicate our vision, and help them succeed using Qdrant.
Qdrant is a fast-growing startup developing an open-source vector search technology that is designed to handle large-scale, high-dimensional data. Our mission is to empower developers and organizations to build innovative and efficient search solutions easily. Our flagship technology is the open-source Vector Search Database: https://github.com/qdrant/qdrant We are dedicated to fostering a vibrant and inclusive community around our technology.
- Create and distribute technical content such as blog posts, tutorials, videos, and documentation.
- Build interesting demos and sample projects, preferably highlighting an area of overlap between Qdrant DB and your passionate interest.
- Build and manage relationships with developers, partners, and users to increase adoption, engagement, and satisfaction with Qdrant.
- Identify, engage, and support key influencers, contributors, and advocates within the community.
- Gather feedback from the community and collaborate with internal teams to drive product improvements and feature development.
- Provide technical support and assistance to developers, addressing questions, concerns, and issues promptly and professionally.
- Give talks and workshops at industry conferences, meetups, and online forums, serving as an ambassador for our brand and technology.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and competitors to ensure Qdrant remains a leading solution.
- Be a supportive and enabling team member
- 2+ years of experience in developer advocacy
- Strong technical background and experience working with databases, search engines, and/or vector search technology.
- Proven track record of organizing and promoting events, webinars, and meetups.
- Demonstrable experience in creating technical content such as blog posts, tutorials, and documentation.
- Familiarity and ability to teach about going from raw data to evaluating alternative models
- Passion for open-source technology and a strong understanding of developer communities.
- Proficiency in multiple programming languages, such as Python (must), JS, Java, .NET, or Go.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively engage with diverse audiences.
- Native and idiomatic English language skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Preference for you living in the United States or Canada
- Able to travel domestically in the US at least 25% time to attend events, meetups, and partner activities.
Very Nice to Have:
- Experience with Neural Networks, Vector Embeddings, Model Tuning and Hyperparameters, Models and Datasets on Hugging Face or similar sites, and Deep Learning models in NLP, Computer Vision, or Audio
- An agile, continuous improvement approach to everything you’re creating
- A helping, positive attitude, willing to jump in and learn new skills to tackle new challenges
- Competitive salary and benefits package, incentive program.
- Remote work with a flexible schedule.
- A collaborative and supportive work environment with opportunities for growth and advancement.
- The chance to make a significant impact on an innovative technology with the potential to reshape industries.
- Best advocate team in the business, if we do say so ourselves 😀
- Join our team at Qdrant and help us revolutionize the world of AI
We strongly encourage you to send writing examples, Github repositories, and any other concrete examples of your work. A resume with links to these items will also work.